Hi!!! It's the end of another sunday and I'm pooped! Trust me sleeping in a barn with 2 horses going at (kicking) it all night really gets to ya. I did reallyt good though. I got reserve champion. That kinda means I am the 2nd best walk/trot rider in all of the 4H massachusetts! But with my luck on the way home we had a flat. My mom hit a piece of metal and the side wall of the tire poped. With in 3 min. the tire was flat! Some guys stopped to help us....(thank you if you are reading this!) Then Kaleigh reared in the trailor and got caught in a hay net! I freaked out and so did she but she is ok. She only has a cut on her fetlock thats a little smaller than quarter size and she has a chip in her hoof. No real damage and I had a good show so I am happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment