Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh I almost 4got to mention!! Today when I rode my pretty pony Kaleigh I went on a trail ride and I went to a big field and I galloped.....I dont think ANYTHING is more exillerating than that. Galloping on horseback is what I LIVE for!! I Love it!!! The wind whistling in my ears, the tall grass and yellow and purple flowers whooshing by. The clunk clunk thud thud of horse hoof beats as they hit rocks and the ground...UH!! THE BEST FEELING EVER!! The best part is felling the bobbing of Kaleighs head, feeling her muscles pumping under me, her mane whipping in the air...and the best part is knowing shes MINE!! I LOOOOOVE IT!! For all of you who dont ride horses or absolutley hate them cuz there smelly and messy... well u must have a slightly boring life... no offense. Well any way you should ride horses. Toodles!! Julia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment